This policy provides you with the details of how any personal data we collect from our website will be processed.
Information from the user
We may collect the following aspects of data about you:
1) Comments (Name, Email Address, Phone Number and Comment Message) – when you comment, the data is stored on our server. Your data may also be sent in emails to administrators of this site.
2) Analytics – we use analytics to tell how many people visit the website and how often they visit.
How do we collect information from you?
We obtain information about you when you use our website, for example, when you contact us about products, services or make an enquiry.
How is your information used?
We may use your information to:
1) Contact you back regarding an enquiry
2) Send you communications which you have requested and that may be of interest
Who has access to your information?
We will not sell or rent your information to third parties.
We will not share your information with third parties for marketing purposes.
The administrator of this website only has access to this information.
You have a choice about whether or not you wish to receive information from us. You can select your choices by ticking the relevant boxes situated on the form(s) on which we collect your information.
We will not contact you for marketing purposes by email, phone or text message
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you; provision of such information will be subject to:
1) The payment of a fee (currently fixed at GBP 10); and
2) The supply of your email addresss and appropriate evidence of your identity [(for this purpose, we will usually accept a photocopy of your passport certified by a solicitor or bank plus an original copy of a utility bill showing your current address)].
You have the right to have any inaccurate personal data about you rectified and, taking into account the purposes of the processing, to have any incomplete personal data about you completed.
How long we keep your information for
How long we keep your information will depend on the purpose for which we use it. We will only retain your information for as long as is necessary for those purposes.
1) We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website.
2) You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes to this policy.
This website is owned and operated by Aman Chana.
We are registered in England and Wales under registration number 07705226, and our registered office is at Aman’s Computer Services Ltd, Martyn Smith Close, Great Barr, B43 6JG.
You can contact us:
(a) Using our website contact form
(b) By telephone, on 07960 534 777
(c) By email, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Data protection officer
Our data protection officer’s contact details are: Aman Chana (Phone: 07960 534 777)
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
The table below explains the cookies we use and why.
|Google Analytics||_utma _utmb _utmc _utmv _utmz||These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site, which we use to help improve it. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited.||Click here for an overview of privacy at Google|
|Session Cookies||Variable Names||These cookies are essential for the site to function and to allow you to browse this site. This cookie is deleted when you close your browser.||To remove this cookie, simply close your browser.|
Does your site comply with the Cookie Law or GDPR Privacy? If not and you wish to find out more information about how to comply and what steps to take contact us here. We are able to audit your website and implement the necessary code to ensure your website is up to a legal standard.